Yuna Ito-Endless Story
If you haven't
changed your mind
soba ni ite hoshii yo Tonight
tsuyogaru koto ni
tsukareta no
osanasugita no
Everytime I
think about you baby
ima nara ieru I
miss you
It is hard to
say I'm sorry
* tatoeba dareka no tame ja naku anata no tame ni
utaitai kono uta
wo
owaranai story
tsuzuku kono kagayaki ni
Always tsutaetai zutto eien
ni
Memories of our
time together
kesanaide kono
mama don't go away
atatakaku tokedashite tashikameru no
yasashisa no
shizuku kono mune ni hirogatteku
setsunai hodo ni
I'm missing you
kasaneta te
hanasanaide
tatoeba kanau nara mou ichido anata no tame ni
utaitai kono uta
wo
owaranai story
taema nai itoshisa de
tell me why
oshiete yo zutto eien ni
repeat*
Faith Hill - If I'm not in love with you ( OST. CHASING LIBERTY )
If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through, tonight
And if this heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
What is this I'm going through, tonight
And if this heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you
And if I don't need your touch
Why do I miss you so much, tonight
If it's just infatuation
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose
If I'm not in love with you
Oh why in every fantasy
Do I feel your arms embracing me
Like lovers lost in sweet desire
And why in dreams do I surrender
Like a little baby
How do I explain this feeling
Someone tell me
If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through, tonight
And if this heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you
And if I don't need your touch
Why do I miss you so much, tonight
If it's just infatuation
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose
If I'm not in love with you
Oh why in every fantasy
Do I feel your arms embracing me
Like lovers lost in sweet desire
And why in dreams do I surrender
Like a little baby
How do I explain this feeling
Someone tell me
If I'm not in love with you
What is this I'm going through, tonight
And if this heart is lying then
What should I believe in
Why do I go crazy
Every time I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you
NB: If those songs broken, download and listen by self
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar