WHO AM I ?

GOD WILL GIVE ME ANYTHING I WANT IN RIGHT TIME

Kamis, 15 September 2011

At Light Speed
(THE BRILLIANT GREEN)

intro : A G D G A

A                                             G
Kick off my muddy worn out shoes.
                           D
The phone is ringing.
           G                     A
I am in my room with no air.

A                                             G
This night I lost my fairy tale
                             D
when she ca
me to me
                 G                   A
and put her magic spell on me.

A                                  G
Why is everything precious
                          D
to me going away?
                         G                    A
The devil in my heart's waving to me.

A                                      G
Sweet hot chocolate warms up
                     D
my frozen body
                    G                  A
and always makes me feel alright.

                  F#m
Let's quickly blow out
                   B
the flame of this long lit lamp.
               D                   G            A
Oh let us trust fate in this limited world.
               F#m             B           
can see myself crying in the mirror.
E    D A E
Oh...
            A
Cosmic light
          E                     F#m
filters out through the wings
          E
of my sadness
         Dm            G         A
on its way to the lonely moon.
                A                E     F#m
The starry night knows how I feel.
           E                    Dm
Pieces of my heart disperse
       G           A                Bm Dm
like stardu
st lost in the galaxy
                                  A
broken down at light speed.

A G D G A 2x

A                                             G
Night and day I can’t find my way out
                               D
and there's nothing left
.               G                        A
I cry and laugh and sleep and play.

A                                        G
Such a shy and trembling devil lives
                            D
in my heart and he is smiling at me,
G                        A
makes me feel so sad.

A                                      G
If I can break this spell, "my angel"
             D
maybe I can take one step
G                     A
ahead this morning.

A                                  G
Reach out my hand to the sun,
                                     D
feel the wind and raindrops,
                    G                   A
break the mirror of this nightmare.

            F#m
Before I lose my will,
               B
I wanna scream my true feeling
          D
but I know it won't change
G                A
anything at all.
                F#m
So I take a deep breath and
       B                     E  D A E
just keep moving forward.

           A
Cosmic light
          E                     F#m
filters out through the wings
         E
of my sadness
          Dm          G          A
on its way to the lonely moon.

                 A               E     F#m
The starry night knows how I feel
          E                   Dm
Pieces of my heart disperse
       G          A                 Bm Dm
like stardust lost in the galaxy
                                A
moving on at light speed.

            E              F#m
I'm heading to the stars
            E
as my heart desires,
Dm              G          A
I'll never lose my way,
           A
I don't care
     E     F#m                    E
if people see and make fun of me
            Dm              G            A
when I stumble and burst into tears
                   Bm   Dm
as this world keeps
                               F    G
on changing at light speed
                              A
moving on at light speed.

outro : A G D G A 2X 

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.box.net/shared/fdj73h6km3e2c611t6z4

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar